Effective: April 2020
Definition of Users
When using our site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself. We collect this information when you contact us through our Site, register for our email subscription, or interact with us for any reason.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing information such as payment card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Survey responses if you participate in one of our surveys
- Message text, if you talk to one of our chat bots
We may user your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- Fulfill you order
- Provide the service
- Send you an order confirmation or to verify your order
- Recommend products you might be interested in purchasing
- Send you requested product information
- Send products updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests or inquiries
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions, comments or concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based on your interests
- For system administration and troubleshooting
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as payment processors, customer service providers, shipment vendors, and email service providers
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing
Third Party Websites
Social Networking Sites
Social Networking Site or Tools
Our Site contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Site is used.
Digital Advertising and Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Partners”) that serve ads on behalf of us and other non-affiliated platforms. Some of these ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Partners collect about your use of the Site and sites and apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. PIBBLES uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, go to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For choice with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising and Analytics” section above.
Updating Your Information
You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an email to us at email@example.com